HPS Hand Pumps
HPS - Single acting cylinders
Max. operating pressure: 700 bar
All steel construction for durable use and high efficiency pumping action. Includes: hydraulic oil, carrying handle, reservoir ventilation plug, and many more features. Hand pumps are easy to use and operate independently of any external energy source. They are designed for a maximum 700 bar system pressure and will allow each hydraulic cylinder to utilise its maximum capacity. The two-stage system reduces pumping time.
Stage 1 allows rapid piston travel under no load or light load conditions. The pump automatically switches to stage 2 when the piston is loaded and a higher force is required from top. The hand pump is an all-steel construction designed for rough use and has a high-efficiency pumping action. The handle can be locked for easy carrying. The large and easy-to-control return valve allows the operator to precisely control the return stroke. Other standard features include a large and easy-to-control hand wheel, air bleeding and oil filling plug, large support feet for stability, tilted tank to increase usable oil volume and ergonomic handle grip.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Two-stage operation with automatic switch-over (except HPS-1/0,7 A).
- Large reservoir volumes. With pressure relief valves, adjustable from the outside.
- Precision-adjustable relief valve (handwheel).
- Robust all-steel construction.
- HPH pumps are equipped with a 4-way control valve plus a precision-adjustable relief valve.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. oil filling.
- Pressure gauges with corresponding adaptors are also available as accessories.
|Model||Reservoir capacity cm3||Displacement||Weight kg|
|HPS 1/0.7A||700||Single stage||7.0|
|HPS 2/0.3A||300||Two stage||3.5|
|HPS 2/0.7A||700||Two stage||7.0|
|HPS 2/2A||2000||Two stage||10.0|
|HPS 2/4A||4000||Two stage||13.0|
|HPS 2/6A||6000||Two stage||21.0|
|HPS 2/10A||10000||Two stage||27.0|
|Model||Displacement||Reservoir volume (cc) cm3||Displacement 1st stage cm3||Displacement 2nd stage cm3||Weight (kg)|