Beginings: Arts and Crafts forge founded by Hans Eichinger back in 1904 at Beilngrieser Straße 224, Berching, Bavaria.
Expansion: : In 1946, the production lineup is expanded to include building equipment, concrete and cement buckets and equipment stands
Further expansion and a new location: In 2006, the new factory in Mühlhausen comes into operation. Located at An-der-Lände 10 on around 80.000 m² of land, it allows the building equipment lineup to be expanded to fit the needs of today’s market.
Our build quality speaks for itself, we do not compromise on quality to achieve margin, that’s why an increasing number of companies are turning to Eichinger to supply equipment for their fleet, understanding product quality allows them to reduce maintenance costs and increase the equipment life cycle.