Crosby G210 Screw Pin Chain Shackles
- Brand: Crosby
- Estimated lead time to dispatch is Same Day Before 1pm
Crosby Screw Pin Chain Shackles
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6. Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanised or self coloured.
- Fatigue rated.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order, charges will apply.
- Approved for use at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 204 degrees C (400 degrees F). All 209 and 210 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules(31 ft-lbs) avg. at -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) upon special request.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2007 Steel Vessel Rules 1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- Look for the Red Pin. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
|Nominal Size (inch)||Working Load Limit (kg)||Weight (kg)||Tolerance +/- (G)||Tolerance +/- (A)|
* NOTE: Maximum Proof Load is 2.0 times the Working Load Limit. Minimum Ultimate Strength is 6 times the Working Load Limit. For Working Load Limit reduction due to side loading applications, see page 94.