The YALE Handy is the smallest and lightest ratchet lever hoist in the Yale range!
Due to the multitude of application possibilities, e.g. industry, trade, and service, this ratchet lever hoist really is indispensable. The extremely low tare weight and very compact design makes the hoist easy to use, even in very confined working conditions. The standard free chaining device serves to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- The enclosed design protects the internal parts from contamination.
- The short hand lever is fitted with an ergonomic rubber grip.
- All parts of the disc type load brake are manufactured from high quality materials and are corrosion protected.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
||Capacity (WLL) kg
||Falls of load chain
||Chain Dimensions mm
||lifting height mtr
||Closed height mm
||Weight @ Std. HOL kg
| Handy 250
||4 x 12
| Handy 500
||4 x 12
|EAN-No. 4025092*||Capacity (kg)||Number of chain falls||Chain Dimensions (d x p inch)||Lift with one full lever turn (mm)||Handle pull at WLL (daN)||Weight at standard lift (1.5m) kg|
|Yalehandy 250||*075039||250||1||4 x 12||80||25||2.2|
|Yalehandy 500||*077675||500||1||4 x 12||40||25||2.8|
|Model||Yalehandy 250||Yalehandy 500|
|A min., mm||240||282|